SA:MP Control Panel Development

Recently I've started thinking about getting back to SA-MP as I have been inactive for quite some time.
I've wanted to create scripts for the public, and something which is different and quite easy for the beginner scripters.
So I have looked around at Server Control Panels, and noticed that their a few which Lack Design and Functionality.
Not only are these control panels very noobish but they do harvest a few security flaws.

I am putting this out to the SA:MP Community, who would use a Server Control Panel, If it had a good design, Full of Multiple Features, Free & Premium Versions, and had a Quick and Easy Installation?

Premium would be only $5 and you would get additional features, only for Premium. (Yet to be Planned out)

Basicly this Control Panel, you will be able to:
- Start/Stop/Restart the SA-MP Server
- Set Server Variables (such as time, weather, etc)
- Update Player Files
- Add/Remove Plugins/Filterscripts
- Change Gamemode
- Add/Remove Bans
- Receive Monthly Updates
- Connect Server to a Global Banlist(Maybe Premium)
- Manage Multiple Servers(Maybe Premium)
- InGame Support Ticket Management(Maybe Premium)

Of course this system will be using MySQL, so servers not using MySQL will not be able to use this Control Panel.
Then again, I may even look into having a specialized control panel for servers without MySQL.

So my main focus for this is to find out from the SA-MP Community is whether or not I should go along with this Project. As I said, there will be a Free Version and a Premium Version.

So should I start on this Project, and if you would like to get involved with it, just PM me.

I have created a Poll on my website, heres the link. Vote Yes or No for this Project.
Poll Link: SA:MP Control Panel Poll

Good luck!

Well.. Most server hosts provide allot if not all of the stuff you mentioned above so.. Why would they pay extra for yours?
No hating just trying to make you think about before you invest time into it..

Well yes Server Hosts do, but this is for Self Hosting instead of going through a Third Party.
This is mainly for people who host their own servers instead of going through that Third Party.
And the money paid for Premium goes to extending the service. So once we get enough money, I will be extending the service to Phones and having an App made, so you can manage your server even when your not at your computer.
Also, along with this Control Panel, there will be the ability to secure your server from hackers through some scripts. Which can be optional since you will need to modify your server gamemode to have it work 100%.
I would not put in a Anti-Hack Script if I were not sure it 100% worked.
This will range from Air Breaking, Health Hacking, Armor Hacking, Weapon Hacking, Vehicle Hacking(Teleportation, Health Hack), all the way to Fake Killing and more.
All of which I am sure will be 100% Effective against hackers.

But I am still in the planning stages, so there will be alot more features added to the final product.