just a issue thats easy for your guys

Hello

am trying to get this to follow with the register so when a player & registers on the server there will come to this tut
but for some reason it wont work.

Код:
forward SetPlayerUnjail();
public SetPlayerUnjail()
{

new i;
	if(TutTime[i] >= 1)
	{
 		TutTime[i] += 1;
   		if(TutTime[i] == 3)
	    {
			SetPlayerInterior(i, 0);
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(i, 3475);
			SetPlayerPos(i, 2686.8198,325.2205,20.9097);
 			SetPlayerCameraPos(i, 2702.8474,355.2281,33.1716); SetPlayerCameraLookAt(i, 2766.4597,415.6163,8.2898);
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||================[ Infusion Gaming Roleplay ]================||");
        	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| At IG:RP, we expect you to Roleplay, at ALL times.");
        	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you hack, it's a instant Perm-Ban.");
        	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you scam over $50,000 you will be prisoned, warned, and fined $200,000");
        	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you Driver-Driveby, you will be banned.");
        	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you OOC insult, racism, etc. you will be warned. ");
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||========================================================||");
    	}
  		if(TutTime[i] == 25)
    	{
			SetPlayerInterior(i, 0);
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(i, 3475);
 			SetPlayerPos(i, 2277.7976,-930.1538,28.0001);
      		SetPlayerCameraPos(i, 2287.1963,-1081.7050,29.8238); SetPlayerCameraLookAt(i, 2273.5034,-795.6640,33.1889);
		    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||================[ Infusion Gaming Roleplay ]================||");
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| When you rob the bank, make sure there is a admin, and 4 cops on.");
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| You may notice, we have many features, unique jobs, and other things.");
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| To contact a admin, use /report.");
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you have a general question, just use /ask ");
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you disrespect any admins, expect to be banned. ");
 			SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| For job commands, do /jobhelp ");
       		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||========================================================||");
		}
		else if(TutTime[i] == 50)
  		{
			TutTime[i] = 0; PlayerInfo[i][pTut] += 1;
			gOoc[i] = 0; gNews[i] = 0; gFam[i] = 0;
			TogglePlayerControllable(i, 1);
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(i, 0);
			SetCameraBehindPlayer(i);
			SetPlayerPos(i, 1.71875, 30.4062, 1200.34);
 			SetPlayerInterior(i,1);
  		}
	}
}

You do not define i as anything. If you're using a timer to initiate the function, then you need to use SetTimerEx and carry the playerid parameter over to the function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
You do not define i as anything. If you're using a timer to initiate the function, then you need to use SetTimerEx and carry the playerid parameter over to the function.
got yea thanks alot bud.