[FilterScript] Simple Chiken Running Detector

SIIMPLE CHICKEN RUNNING DETECTOR

Hi guys, i just want to release my funny simple chicken running detector, this is usable maybe who hates chicken running on their server. :P

Credits to:
- Edgar
- Y_LESS

Pastebin: Simple Chicken Running Detector

No bad comments. =) this FS just come on my mind, it's so funny lol.

chicken running ? Dont get it

It won't detect on players, who connected before this filterscript loads, no need for defining "FILTERSCRIPT", you create a timer when a player connects, and you don't destroy it instead using a global timer for every player, and vectorial math allows me to run 10 kilounits per hour and in a 45° movement, which my vectorial velocity becomes for x and y the 1st result of square root of 10, and also it allows me to have a negative x and y velocity.

And "Chiken" is spelled wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek.
View Post
chicken running ? Dont get it
Simply said , running on zig zag to avoid getting shot detector. Used in RP server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
View Post
It won't detect on players, who connected before this filterscript loads, no need for defining "FILTERSCRIPT", you create a timer when a player connects, and you don't destroy it instead using a global timer for every player, and vectorial math allows me to run 10 kilounits per hour and in a 45° movement, which my vectorial velocity becomes for x and y the 1st result of square root of 10, and also it allows me to have a negative x and y velocity.

And "Chiken" is spelled wrong!
And it should be "Spelt" not spelled!

No, Stop your nazi grammar. There is no spelt, It will remain spelled!
Go to a school mate