--> Interested to join any community <--

Hello guys, I am free these days. I was thinking of opening a community but i destroyed my thought.
So if anyone has a good community to start with or is already working. Then if you want me to join that i am interested and keen to join your community.

- I will script for free but some terms & conditions.

If anyone interested in inviting me, then let me know by a Reply.

I'd advise you to go join an already established server and join their development team. Would you rather be the scripter for an empty server that's probably run by a power-hungry kid and will end in a few weeks, or for a large one that's been around for years where people will appreciate your work, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd advise you to go join an already established server and join their development team. Would you rather be the scripter for an empty server that's probably run by a power-hungry kid and will end in a few weeks, or for a large one that's been around for years where people will appreciate your work, right?
Wrong, every server needs to start somewhere... I'd he is to join a project through here he should join someone who has a good reputation... This will then show they are trustable (Not the re system). Then one he has found a place here he can contribute... To sum it up if you start a server for atleast a few days your servers going to be empty, it'll most likely be lacking functions as well.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
With these kind of opinions and thoughts, SAMP community has no diversity wich ends up being boring, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemSAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
With these kind of opinions and thoughts, SAMP community has no diversity wich ends up being boring, really...
This.

OP there is nothing more rewarding than creating something on your own and having the power/ability to do whatever you want with it. Yes servers are more fun w/ players, but if the amount of players is the primary concern...you're doing it wrong.

The only person you should worry about appreciating your work, is you.

I don't bother thats its a new community OR its old..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm starting a server, are you saying I'm a power hungry kid? No. As icecube said, every server starts from somewhere (aka the bottom) they don't automatically become famous.

Usually I wouldn't say that, but right now there's an overkill on people making random servers out of lust for power or money. Look at the hosted tab even, tens of empty useless servers. fatshizms I wouldn't say you're that type of person, but you can see with the amount of people posting crappy ads for "the next best thing" roleplay servers, and people asking/offering free hosting for them, there's a massive saturation in it. Going to a current server doesn't necessarily mean they'll all be the same, if it gets that way then he could suggest some new scripts he wants to implement and make their server different. kaiser if he creates some cool system for one of the big servers that changes the face of it and makes everyone there happy, it's rewarding as well.

Now you've painted every server with the same brush... My servers are in no way drawn up for money and lust for power, you cannot go around saying 'all servers do this', and not even most this is because although t may not look like it but some servers have been edited... The changes as I've seen from helping people are mainly in reducing code and optimising it, then the custom content comes.

I can aside you Fatz server and about 300+ other servers aren't like this either as I have them All on Skype and I'm kept up to date by a lot of them.

Another thing is you bring up the ads section... This section isn't a random sample taken from the server list, all those we're placed their with the intentions to advertise, being on the SAMP. forums where access to released modes is easy you expect a loa of copies...

The I gave up on reading your post as yeh it's opinion NOT Fact!

Do you really think there is a need for 300+ "unique" servers which are all one of the main types like RP, racing, CnR? A lot of these people should just go to the more liberal larger servers and influence the change they want. But like everywhere in the world, people can't handle knowing their place, they all want to be the big boss of it all which is a shame.