[Tool/Web/Other] PAWNit IDE 0.8 - Pawno alternative

You are a god among men. Amazing work, can't wait for a release.

Holy ****!!!

Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LoD]Hauke
Посмотреть сообщение
Auto completion:
It seems there's a small bug with detecting the Float: tag since it has automatically put a comma there.

Looks amazing ! Nice work.

Just a small tip, on the protected pwn, add a "re-type password", or make the password visible, just to make sure that we don't enter the wrong password than the one we want[keyboard mistakes happens]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
If this lives up to what you are showing here, it will be simply amazing! What language is it written in? Have you tried it and how does it look on earlier Windows?
Thanks! It is written in .Net and a little in C++. It requires .Net Framework 4.0, so it is possible to run on every system above Windows XP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice!

It seems there's a small bug with detecting the Float: tag since it has automatically put a comma there.
Thank you! I will fix this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a small tip, on the protected pwn, add a "re-type password", or make the password visible, just to make sure that we don't enter the wrong password than the one we want[keyboard mistakes happens]
Good idea, i changed it.

It is mainly written in C#, but at the moment it uses some small "helper" libraries written in C++. Iґm going to write it completely in C#.

Hauke, I totally wish your PAWNit must replace the current PAWNO editor in the current Windows server package, making this the official Pawn editor! SO COOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it - I need to study more C# code.
The problem is, that i donґt plan to release the sourcecode at the moment. I think i will provide 2 different licenses of this software. One free "Lite" license with less features, and one paid license with full features.
But if you want to see some special thing of the source, feel free to contact me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzines4SAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
Hauke, I totally wish your PAWNit must replace the current PAWNO editor in the current Windows server package, making this the official Pawn editor! SO COOL!
I will be happy, if the samp team does this. The included update function might be very cool for this too. So the team donґt has to pack the newest version into the package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LoD]Hauke
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is, that i donґt plan to release the sourcecode at the moment. I think i will provide 2 different licenses of this software. One free "Lite" license with less features, and one paid license with full features.
You're talking about selling the source, not the program, right? I mean the full version of the program will be free, right?(again right)

Fantastic
Seriously Fuckin Awesome

I hope i can speak with the sa-mp.com team about this. In the german forum it is possible for me, to contact the administration for an exception. If they want, they can check the source code

Looks amazing.

Please do not tell me you are trying to sell the full version of the program (not the source code)? That would be sad.

gotta love in same script AUTO completition thing , i would love to try it when its ENGLISH \o
btw wonderfull job so doubt it aint releaased yet but I will be so keenly waiting for it to be released
Plz finish those textDraw featureZ
and no kILLIng project it should be bought to samp community as its full of big STUUFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
Please do not tell me you are trying to sell the full version of the program (not the source code)? That would be sad.
Sorry. - But most of the features can be used in the lite version!
And even, a license will be very cheap. You pay more money on iPhone Apps as for a PAWNit license.

One more question: if you password a script, and someone is trying to open it with a different IDE, they'll see the encrypted codes?

I kinda feel that it's a bad idea to sell it, I don't know why but I think no one would buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreathom
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems fxxking awesome,

REP for you! i use it after is released \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
One more question: if you password a script, and someone is trying to open it with a different IDE, they'll see the encrypted codes?
They'll see the same you see when you open it with notepad