Huge SA-MP Problem

Hey Guys!
I got a Huge Problem.
Everytime i wanna Log into a SA-MP Server, i can't.
Because of my bad English skills i just recorded a Video, which shows, what i mean.
The Point is, i reinstalled SA-MP & GTA, but it just won't work. Also every other Server is working fine, but no one else got that problem shown in the Video.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOYoCV8ipDE[/ame]
Hope you can Help me!

Im pretty sure that its the scripts fault if someone disagrees go ahead and correct me

Hmm, First check if other players can connect to the server; If they can't then its script related and nothing you can do about it, but on the other hand if people are on the server your client may be corrupted and you would have to remove all Sa-mp related files and reinstall it.

Are you sure you have the correct samp

( i can't see the video im online with my phone )

Obviously a scripting-related issue.

@alimash: If you can't see the video, you have no reason to post because the video is vital to determining the issue. Posts like that are going to get you warned if you do them enough.

You sure you got the right account name or password?
If yes, it's a scripting related problem which has nothing to do with samp.

Script's fault.

Hey, thanks for all the answers.
#1 - I reinstalled SA-MP and deleted all the Files in the folders & so on, i could connect once / twice, then i had the problem again.
#2 - Other people can easily connect to the Server
#3 - Our scripter told me, that it is not an fault of the Script/of the server cuz of Point #2.
#4 - LogIn Informations are Correct, as you can see in the chat, i'm Logged in as ServerOwner.
#5 - SA-MP 0.3x is installed, this shouldn't be the Problem..

It all worked until i died once ingame, maybe some loop messing up? Don't know..

Today is our Closed Beta start, hope it'll work by then

Greetings

Try to make a new account and log in with it.

another account works fine.
Could it be, that my mySQL Database can not be called because i have an [ and ] in my name?

Edit: LOL! Thats weird, i can connect with my normal account now, too.
i changed nothing - just the name