[GameMode] Romania SuperLand Stuntage[blank version]

Hello^

- Server Romania SuperLand Stuntage seems not everyone's secret. as you wait to see it with everyone!

- This release is beta .. has everything in it and that's why I posted ... e first version .. for me and I will host v2 ..

- Server is working with SQLite and largely ZCMD ... maps are made with streamer!

Contains

-gang system
-ladmin4v2
-rank system
-Anti-flood
-Coins system
-House system
-Laser Point

Do not delete credits!

<removed>

Nice GM
Pot sa o traduc in italiano? Creditele raman la tine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexG97
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice GM
Pot sa o traduc in italiano? Creditele raman la tine.
Da.. poti sa il traduci

This is an english section, the gamemode should be translated in english.
@OT: Nice script, 8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZzZzoR
Посмотреть сообщение
This is an english section, the gamemode should be translated in english.
@OT: Nice script, 8/10
Thank's

Please translate it into English or post it in the Romanian part of the forums

Italian version <removed>

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasA
Посмотреть сообщение
Please translate it into English or post it in the Romanian part of the forums
I posted the Romanian category that are used to post in english .. I have many scripts and English in this category and it is pointless and the Romans put more

Alex did not think he needed to stop posting and download .. the Italian version )

Good Job !!

Thanks

Get the fucking English version !

You can speak well without swearing?

English Version

<removed>

People like you destroy the reputation of our country.
That why all others imagine us as a group of monkeys who doesn't know to do anything.

Give me a reason that will destroy the country? )))))

Nuclear bombs? A war? Give me a reason .. and then I can charge and one :]]!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (SC)=Sky=
Посмотреть сообщение
Give me a reason that will destroy the country? )))))

Nuclear bombs? A war? Give me a reason .. and then I can charge and one :]]!!
You meant 'change' I guess.
And I said "People like you destroy the REPUTATION of our country." not the country itself!

E stricat.
Am descarcat versiunea in limba Romana.
Am dat f5 la gm si....
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(36) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "TOTAL_ITEMS")
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(839) : warning 219: local variable "Database" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(1533) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(2287) : warning 219: local variable "Database" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3081) : warning 219: local variable "file" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3092) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3101) : warning 219: local variable "file" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3112) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3121) : warning 219: local variable "file" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3132) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3251) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3320) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 6968 bytes
Code size: 182492 bytes
Data size: 190588 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=4666 cells (18664 bytes)
Total requirements: 396432 bytes

12 Warnings.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuc123
Посмотреть сообщение
E stricat.
Am descarcat versiunea in limba Romana.
Am dat f5 la gm si....
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(36) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "TOTAL_ITEMS")
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(839) : warning 219: local variable "Database" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(1533) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(2287) : warning 219: local variable "Database" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3081) : warning 219: local variable "file" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3092) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3101) : warning 219: local variable "file" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3112) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3121) : warning 219: local variable "file" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3132) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3251) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\valy\Desktop\RSLS\RSLS\gamemodes\server.p wn(3320) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 6968 bytes
Code size: 182492 bytes
Data size: 190588 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=4666 cells (18664 bytes)
Total requirements: 396432 bytes

12 Warnings.
delete the string in that lines or you made it "new string[x]; " after the command where it formats string, better post lines of error in script not just these..

how to download ?? i'm click download in link <removed> it's down the save_as ??

nice gm dude..