AVS park problem

I have Advanced Vehicle System and i want to put THIS /park command. I got some errors :
Код:
E:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\Desktop\avs.pwn(1243) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
E:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\Desktop\avs.pwn(1243) : warning 215: expression has no effect
E:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\Desktop\avs.pwn(1243) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
E:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\Desktop\avs.pwn(1243) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
E:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\Desktop\avs.pwn(1243) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Could someone make it work or something? I can't get it...

Here is the script: AVS - Pastebin

You can't just copy/paste anything that was not made specifically for your script (most of the times). AVS already has a good /park command, why replace it? If you still want to replace it, post the AVS park command and tell us what you want to add/change, so we can point out the actions for you.

AVS Don't have /park command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayZee09
Посмотреть сообщение
AVS Don't have /park command.
You are talking about MadeMan's Advanced Vehicle System right? If so, I have to disapoint you, it does have a park command. Well, it's not actually a command, but try the following:
  1. Go into a vehicle that you own
  2. type /v
  3. choose 'Park'

No, there isn't any park there. i checked
anybody ?

pawn Код:
case DIALOG_VEHICLE:
        {
            new vehicleid = GetPVarInt(playerid, "DialogValue1");
            new caption[32], info[256];
            format(caption, sizeof(caption), "Vehicle ID %d", vehicleid);
            strcat(info, "Engine\nLights\nHood\nTrunk", sizeof(info));
            strcat(info, "\nFill Tank", sizeof(info));
            if(GetPlayerVehicleAccess(playerid, vehicleid) >= 2)
            {
                new value = VehicleValue[vehicleid]/2;
                format(info, sizeof(info), "%s\nSell Vehicle  ($%d)\nPark Vehicle\nEdit License Plate", info, value);
            }
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, caption, info, "Select", "Cancel");
        }
This code is copied from the AVS script. Using /v this dialog will be shown, if you own the vehicle.

i got only hood, trunk, fill...but not sell car, park or license plate...