[FilterScript] Jbobjects

Jbobjects
v1.6

Uses

I would use this script if you use MTA as your map editor and don't have access
to samps exclusive objects.
also would use this for objects you want to keep for a limited time example barriers

Features

include
  • list of all samp objects
  • custom input if you don't want a samp object
  • the ability so save objects to favrite
  • move objects useing the samps moveobject GUI
  • allowplayers and disallowplayer to use this tool
  • change label setting to your likeing
  • labels for each individial player that they can turn on and off
  • the ability to check where player are createing,moveing,deleteing,and,copying objects
  • allowing all player to build on join
  • !Note these are the base filterscript features look it the updates category to see new stuff
Up coming Features Maybe
  • repairing import map to actual import correctly
  • fixing commands so you can see them all
Updates

Update 1.6
  • The was how objects are counted has been change rather then having a object count I have change it to check the state of an object.
  • Import map is not functioning more accurately and any position issues have been fixed.
  • Note! you current objects will no long be compatible with version 1.6
Update 1.5
  • rotations saving has been fixed
  • on player quit open maps don't close properly has been fixed
  • you can rename objects
  • you can import maps
  • some label bugs have been fixed here and there
  • saving is more accurate since now it saves floats instead of converting to integers
  • press enter to save object using GUI
Update 1.4R1
  • Set objects speed parameter has been fixed
Update 1.4
  • jbobjectshelp command is now /objecthelp
  • there are some slight tweeks to make the script preformer more efficently
  • glitches in moveing the object useing the GUI has been fixed
  • some small tweeks here and there
  • you can now make privetmaps this includes
  • /createmap creates map
  • /deletemap deletes map
  • /openmap opens map
  • /exportmap exports the map to a file witch you can use in your own filterscripts
  • to build a private map just use the command that you noramal use
  • you can allow player to build there own maps by useing the allow command
  • every one can review all command at all times
  • now save games in folder !NOTE make sure you move your current save game into the folder look for the jbobjects.ini
  • now on setobject you can control the speed
Update 1.3R1
  • Getobject has been fixed
Update 1.3
  • labels glitch for copyobjects has been fixed
  • easy input admin system (admince) has been included
  • command /getobject has been added
  • object not spawn near you instead of on top of you
Update 1.2
  • version number fixed
  • /setobject: this will move the object manual ether by setting it or shifting it this will make your positioning more acurate
  • /setobjectcolor: this will set the object color that you would like
  • /moveawayfromobject this will make it so you can move away from and object in case if you get stuck under it
Update 1.1
  • Fixes the dialog boxes interfering with other scripts
Bugs

Create this for y_ini and I'm sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGroter
View Post
Create this for y_ini and I'm sold!
I don't no how to use y_ini but I can learn why what is the difference between them. Well the script works fine so no need to change

It shouldn't really matter too much what ini system you use for a tool efficiency doesn't really make a difference with something like this. Anyways it looks fairly decent but you really need some technical based commands for object movement - /ox /oy /oz /rx /ry /rz the built in editor is pretty shitty at precision in that you can't get an exact rotation like 90 or 180. Drop me a private message if you want to check out my map editor for some ideas, it will never be publicly released keep in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
It shouldn't really matter too much what ini system you use for a tool efficiency doesn't really make a difference with something like this. Anyways it looks fairly decent but you really need some technical based commands for object movement - /ox /oy /oz /rx /ry /rz the built in editor is pretty shitty at precision in that you can't get an exact rotation like 90 or 180. Drop me a private message if you want to check out my map editor for some ideas, it will never be publicly released keep in mind.
Thanks I will make a command like this in the next update

There are other useful commands as well =)

/dx /dy /dz - Delta move the whole map
/oswap - swap an object for another
/ocolor - set the color of an object

There is a lot more but I don't want to overwhelm you with too many commands!

Quote:
View Post
There are other useful commands as well =)

/dx /dy /dz - Delta move the whole map
/oswap - swap an object for another
/ocolor - set the color of an object

There is a lot more but I don't want to overwhelm you with too many commands!
What is Delta move the whole map mean

and I had No idea you could set the color of objects does it work on all object can you explain a little more

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterial

For color you use

SetObjectMaterial(myobject, 0, -1, "none", "none", 0xFF00FF00); // Sets the object color on material slot 0 to green

It won't set a solid color it's just a color filter, there are two ways to get a solid color you can use
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterialText the second color parameter is the background color or you can use this.

This will set the material to a solid white and the color parameter will set the color giving you a solid color which would be green in this case.
SetObjectMaterial(myobject, 0, 2707, "Shopping", "white", 0xFF00FF00);

Quote:
View Post

For color you use

SetObjectMaterial(myobject, 0, -1, "none", "none", 0xFF00FF00); // Sets the object color on material slot 0 to green

It won't set a solid color it's just a color filter, there are two ways to get a solid color you can use
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterialText the second color parameter is the background color or you can use this.

This will set the material to a solid white and the color parameter will set the color giving you a solid color which would be green in this case.
Thanks I should use SetDynamicObjectMaterial since I am useing streamer

Quote:
View Post

For color you use

There you are I made an update useing your suggestions