Email account issue

Hi, I've got my email account (hotmail) for the past 7 years now I've opened this in over 5 different countries and this is the first time I face this issue. Last 3 months I moved to morocco, now this makes it hard for me to open my email at all.

It tells me that someone else tried to log on my account, even though I'm sure nobody tried to log on my account cause nobody knows the password. Well, then it tells me to send a SMS message to my old number in Qatar, this is hard because that sim card only works there. Also, it asks to send a email to my other account, which I can't open EITHER cause of the same issue. Now I tried to look for a Proxy in Qatar and basically different countries in the GCC area, but no work. There aren't many Qatar proxies, and when I do find one - it's lagging as hell!

Now, if someone please lives in Qatar, and would like to help me out, please, I'd appreciate it (PM me Please). Or, if someone has a proxy that works in Qatar, that works for me enough to open the email, that'd be nice. Or if someone has a different solution - please share, it'd be cool too. Also, I've tried to email them and request them for the email account back, though it didn't work. I will try to call their service line if nothing else works.

Thanks.

You can change your Proxy into a Qatar IP , I can help you on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim.E
Посмотреть сообщение
You can change your Proxy into a Qatar IP , I can help you on that
Explain how, I don't really understand.

Bump - getting really desperate.

your countrie laws may not allow it, or may be due to skype merge

That really sound garbage. I would try speaking to their customer support, but otherwise get an email that doesn't have these precautions for your international lifestyle. Maybe mobile email, blackberry, or something.

Try Gmail, works nice for me.

Well, I could switch emails - but guys, I already have a lot of stuff on it, like my Steam account, my sa-mp forum account, my ******* account, and so on. I need it, and once I have it, I will change it to Gmail, of course. And there is no internet law here.

So anyone from Qatar here and would like to help me?

You could contact microsoft, i did when i had hacker troubles last time... they resetted the pass so soon as they was sure that i was me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frede
Посмотреть сообщение
You could contact microsoft, i did when i had hacker troubles last time... they resetted the pass so soon as they was sure that i was me.
Well, what do you think I could say to them -- The only stuff I know about my email is the previous passwords I used, and not the security questions sadly. Could I like show them this thread, would that help?