Could I make some $$ with these templates? Suggestions?

Edit: Ehh, no.

Everything except for the menu on the left side looks really nice. I'd say if you fixed the menu, you could get at least $45 for it!

I like the graphics, but as said above the menu is - to say it blatantly - rubbish. Also look into the footer. Try and make it a grayish color. Maybe some emboss or inset effect as well. I'd probably give €10 for this.

Maybe from an idiot (or someone who isn't computer oriented, take no offence). What I really mean though is that there are thousands to thousands of free (better looking) templates, all simple html and css. I don't think you'd make even $0.1 for that. And since it is the internet, you're designs would most probably get stolen anyways. webdevs don't make anything really, unless you're working for a company (or anyone in a matter-a-fact) who's willing to pay for setup and maintenance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfxTc7_1UVE[/ame]

Scrum... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh05t_
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe from an idiot (or someone who isn't computer oriented, take no offence). What I really mean though is that there are thousands to thousands of free (better looking) templates, all simple html and css. I don't think you'd make even $0.1 for that. And since it is the internet, you're designs would most probably get stolen anyways. webdevs don't make anything really, unless you're working for a company (or anyone in a matter-a-fact) who's willing to pay for setup and maintenance.

Scrum... lol.
This is what I think honestly, people can find thousands of free designs or just go onto somewhere like webs.com

I like it but I don't really like the menu on the left So you might make more money if you make a better menu.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

i say if you work hard and offer good work, Then you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagaming
Посмотреть сообщение
i say if you work hard and offer good work, Then you can
Uhh thanks, I guess.

Almost forgot, I suppose there are some experienced template makers here too? Could you guys show me some of your work? I'm Curious!

I like this, I wouldn't personally use it:

But, Yeah I'm sure you could make some money from this, I like the Navigation, but it could be integrated into the background of the page itself.