Cars cant uninstall

I used sami to install some cars.and the cars are still there. i even uninstalled sami.
So Can Some one send me the files. Savanna.txd / Savanna .dff and Sabre.txd / Sabre.dff from img tool on gta sa using img tool.

-go on img tool
-models
-gta3
-than extract these four files.. Savanna.txd / Savanna .dff / Sabre.txd / Sabre.dff
-extract to desktop and send me the files on my email metrodetroitmi@yahoo.com
(the files should be all the way down when u scrool) just attach the files on 2 my email

i would really appreciate it cause i modded a sabre and a savanna and now when i play the server everytime i see those cars the game lags and somtimes crashes.

Reinstall your san andreas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jesenice*
Reinstall your san andreas!
Exactly, sa-mp doesn't support mods.

I cant reinstall s.a cause i dont got the cd, let my cousin get it.. i dont use cd.
and the mod works on samp just on one server it keeps crashing so i need help with that.
so if some one can please send me it

Ask on GTA Forums, as SA-MP Doesn't support Modifications, so your less likely to get a reply from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3troitXx313xX
I used sami to install some cars.and the cars are still there. i even uninstalled sami.
So Can Some one send me the files. Savanna.txd / Savanna .dff and Sabre.txd / Sabre.dff from img tool on gta sa using img tool.

-go on img tool
-models
-gta3
-than extract these four files.. Savanna.txd / Savanna .dff / Sabre.txd / Sabre.dff
(the files should be all the way down when u scrool) just attach the files on 2 my email

i would really appreciate it cause i modded a sabre and a savanna and now when i play the server everytime i see those cars the game lags and somtimes crashes.
SAMI has an unistall button...

Quote:
Originally Posted by {DMS}Jacob[K4Lt
]
Quote:

-go on img tool
-models
-gta3

And mods stay...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jesenice*
Quote:
Originally Posted by {DMS}Jacob[K4Lt
]
Quote:

-go on img tool
-models
-gta3

And mods stay...?
no.. I mean when you open up SAMI it has four buttons, "Install a Mod", "UNINSTALL A MOD", "Scripter" and "Exit"