Need help for limit 1000 objects

Yes is better but i have always a small lag from distance

new objects[11000][2]; ?

Oh, dear lord.. you might want to read what ****** had to say about array sizes: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=55261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolyse
Посмотреть сообщение
#define STREAM_CONSTANT 180 (I Already change to 2000 :/)
Who in the hell told you to change that to 2000? The maximum you'll ever need to change that value to is ~300, and that's in rare cases.

I don't use #define 'STREAM_CONSTANT 180' because I have remove script now i use CreateDynamicObject, now it's better but have a small lag with distance consequently what should i do ?

Thank you.

The distance could be a client sided issue aswell, basically, what I mean is, your computer hardware could be outdated, there for causing you issues. I know with my laptop, when I'm only jumping IG for a few minutes, I have to have the drawdistance on the minimum or it just refuses to load properly. But that's a hardware issue not a scripted issue.

I go to make map with 1200 objects ~ if you have great idea reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolyse
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't use #define 'STREAM_CONSTANT 180' because I have remove script now i use CreateDynamicObject, now it's better but have a small lag with distance consequently what should i do ?

Thank you.
Use the include that was mentioned by Rajat. It SHOULD RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. Just don't set STREAM_CONSTANT to 2000! Set it to something like 250, or 300.

This don't work (250 - 300) I have tested

How up the 1000 objects limit (CreateObject) to 2000 objects limit please ? It's my only solution