[POLL] Gay Marriages.

Well in this poll I'll be asking your opinion for gay marriages.
As some of you know (U.S. residents) recently the Supreme Court debated whether marriages between same sex should be allowed or not. And today I would like to know your opinion. Should gay marriages be allowed? And, What do you think about gay marriage?

I don't think this thread will last very long but I'll give my opinion anyway:

People should be allowed love and marry their partner regardless of gender, and it's as simple as that for me.

Waaaaay too controversial for a gaming forum where most of the people here are about 14.

Sure, why not .

Uhm That really sucks OMG Dude why the hell did you post such a thing here

Why you said that this won't last too long?

@Vedo_ what's the matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhm That really sucks OMG Dude why the hell did you post such a thing here
What really sucks?

If two people love each other, why is it forbidden to marry? It's their choice to marry, not yours. I don't see why people have to make such a big problem out of it?

And this probably won't last long, because of this rule:
Quote:
  • Do not post religious, political or other controversial threads.
Source.

@king_hula exactly

The reason why many church refuse to marry same-sex people is because it's said multiple times in the bible that "A man may only marry a woman and vice versa" (altho in a much more official way)

My personal opinion, however, is that if you truly love someone, the sex doesn't matter. People should be able to show everyone how much they love eachother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FSaF]Jarno
Посмотреть сообщение
The reason why many church refuse to marry same-sex people is because it's said multiple times in the bible that "A man may only marry a woman and vice versa" (altho in a much more official way)

My personal opinion, however, is that if you truly love someone, the sex doesn't matter. People should be able to show everyone how much they love eachother.
The bible didn't actually say that.

Quote:

The Book of Leviticus states "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind." in Chapter 18, Verse 22.

Leviticus ALSO states:
"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard" in Chapter 19, Verse 27; "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you"; "And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you" in Chapter 11, Verse 7; & "All that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which [is] in the waters, they [shall be] an abomination unto you" in Chapter 11, Verse 10.

Yet, those who use the Bible to discriminate against gay people do not use the same part of the Bible to discriminate against men who shave, barbers, people with tattoos, pork eaters, football players, and people who eat shellfish.

- Quoted from Yahoo Answers.