How to make a mysql server to non mysql?

Hello, as you can see I want to know how I can make a mysql server to nonmysql. So all the server files would be stored in the folder. If anyone can help me, please do it. Any link to a guide would be helpful.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

You literally need to convert most of the systems back to normal, such as saving system, account loading etc.
Well , i would say almost whole gamemode needs to be modified.

And how can I do that?

Well , what i can say right now is you need to have knowledge about MySQL to convert it back into y_ini or w/e.
Or if you can afford to hire a scripter then that fine, you can also search in SAMP forums if there is a guide about converting the gamemode back, because i dont seem to find any, all of them would be converting into MySQL.
MySQL is still faster in loading accounts i guess. Why do you need to convert it back even?

Well, because I want all the files to be in the folder, not in the database of mysql.

There is no guide because every mode is different. Besides, if your mode heavily relies on the functions of SQL (group by, order by, joins) then it will be near impossible to convert to a file based system. Have a look at SQLite. It saves the database file in your folders.

Alright thanks guys for everything.