[FilterScript] [RASystem] Rock's Account System(SQLite/BUD)

Rock's Account System
Scripted by Rock
Informations :
This is a register/login system with dialogs based on Slice's Blazing User Database.
This is the first release of this and it's pretty simple, it will save only money and score, with time I will add more features like total time online or others.
(If you have sugestions, just make a reply)

Some Photos:

Download:
Soldifiles - Direct Download

Bugs:
Cant find any, if you found something that is not working correctly just post and I will update as soon as possible.

PS 1, 2, 3:
1: Sorry for the not looking good post but I do not possess good imagination.
2: I know it's not much but maybe somebody will find it useful.
3: And I know in the first image it's a grammatical mistake but you could easely change it.

HERE is a tutorial of how you can make your own.

First downloader here, and thanks a lot for this. I will just make this as my base for converting my y_ini system to SQLite. Here, have your first reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObelesMarc
Посмотреть сообщение
First downloader here, and thanks a lot for this. I will just make this as my base for converting my y_ini system to SQLite. Here, have your first reputation.
Ohh, nice and thanks.
I am working on a tutorial also for teaching all of you what BUD does and how to use it.

That would be better! Besides, I'm trying to place this script in a separate one. It's bad that I can't understand the codes. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObelesMarc
Посмотреть сообщение
That would be better! Besides, I'm trying to place this script in a separate one. It's bad that I can't understand the codes. lol
Wait until I finish my tutorial or try to understant how it works directly from Slice's topic.

Good job, I've been sticking with ViruzZ's registration code for SQLite until now, you made a better one.

Actually, first, I was pretty confused as to why was the tutorial released before the script, well haha, it's released now, so no problem! Big applause!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzines4SAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, first, I was pretty confused as to why was the tutorial released before the script, well haha, it's released now, so no problem! Big applause!
Tutorial and this are both released in the same day but i've finished tutorial approximately 1 or 2 weeks ago.
And I'm glad you like it and find it useful.

Cool well done

Just a suggestion, rather than "Kick" on the dialog comes when the player connect, make it "Quit", or "Leave".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzines4SAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a suggestion, rather than "Kick" on the dialog comes when the player connect, make it "Quit", or "Leave".
Good suggestion.
Thanks, I'm planning an update these days and it will be done.