[Help] error 075: input line too long

I'm getting this error
Код:
error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
from this line of code
Код:
if(listitem==0)ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, Dialog_Bike_Vehicle, 2, "{ffffff}Bikes:", "BF-400\nBike\nBMX\nHPV1000\nFaggio\nFCR-900\nFreeway\nMountain Bike\nNRG-500\nPCJ-600\nPizzaboy\nSanchez\nWayfarer\nQuad", "Spawn", "Back" );
any suggestions on how to shorten the input line? its for a vehicle spawner im trying to fix

Hey you need help ask me

I'm trying to make an alphabetical vehicle spawner
Example:
Cars (A-E)
Cars (F-J)
Cars (K-O)...Etc
But my lines are coming out too long in pawn and i get the error in the original post, could you help?

are you in fb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReMaNStone
Посмотреть сообщение
are you in fb
what does that even mean? if its ********, what does that have to do with this topic when were on forums

i can help you there

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReMaNStone
Посмотреть сообщение
i can help you there
i'd like some real help, not just an advertisement through ******** because you cant post it in this thread. kthx

Try this, I doubt it will change anything but it won't harm trying.

pawn Код:
if(listitem==0)
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, Dialog_Bike_Vehicle, 2, "{ffffff}Bikes:", "BF-400\nBike\nBMX\nHPV1000\nFaggio\nFCR-900\nFreeway\nMountain Bike\nNRG-500\nPCJ-600\nPizzaboy\nSanchez\nWayfarer\nQuad", "Spawn", "Back" );

You can use strcat to join the 2 strings together. So if you have a large line, you can use

pawn Код:
new string[256];
format(string, sizeof(string), "First\nSecond\nThird\nAlotmoreorsomethin");
strcat(string, "\nHere comes some more\nand more");
strcat(string, "\nEven more comin yeh");
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Some Dialog", string, "ok", "cancel");
That should remove the error