http://www.abload.de/img/2364yln.png

how can I set the players position to the left jail (the closed one) when I jail him?

Where/how do I get the Interior for this closed jail so I can set the players pos there

Use "/rs" or "/save" in the game and you can create a map to lock the player.

1492.4492,-1767.6268,3285.2859 this x,z,y there cell

Look if you want help for this just PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by morocco
Посмотреть сообщение
1492.4492,-1767.6268,3285.2859 this x,z,y there cell
Thats really the Position for this Cell? I try it later, thanks in advance gonna write you if I get problems! <3

I need the FacingAngle of this Cell....Can someone give me?

It's not necessary to ask help for that. Just make a command that it teleports you to the x, y, z coordinates which have been given above and then turn to the angle you like. Use "/save //Jail" and then go to MyDocuments > GTA SA User Files > SAMP > savedpositions.txt, open it and read the last line. It's the 5th parameter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not necessary to ask help for that. Just make a command that it teleports you to the x, y, z coordinates which have been given above and then turn to the angle you like. Use "/save //Jail" and then go to MyDocuments > GTA SA User Files > SAMP > savedpositions.txt, open it and read the last line. It's the 5th parameter!
Or just get SAMP Map Editor, find the interior, spawn yourself into the cell and /save :/

Yes, download a map editor to help you get positions. Debug can be a bit difficult/inefficient.

I got it, just one Problem! Which Interior ID? I fly always from the sky.. I used ID 6 from LSPD, and also tried 0. Both not wokring