[Map] Los Santos International Garage

INFORMATION
Well, as usual I was kinda bored, and felt like mapping a garage, where for example; MC gangs e.t.c can hang and pretend it's theirs or anything likely, this is mostly done for RP servers, but you could use it on any other gamemode if you feel like it. It's totally free and anyone can use it, you don't have to add credits or anything likely. Enjoy.

SCREENSHOTS
Sideshow Screenshots (Playable)

DOWNLOAD
CreateDynamicObject
CreateObject

Please +Rep if you think it's good

Feel free to contact me if you need any sort of mapping, or help with mapping, I have two years of experience and I work fast. I'm also looking for job at a server as a mapper, so feel free to contact me.]

keep up the good work

nice map indeed.

Man I got to say people are now starting to put some effrot In since the Reps came In! Good Job bro keep It up people like you can show the really mapping!

+ REP FOR YOU

If you looking for Job . I need you to work with me , Iam starting to make server the script done but i need mapper to help me

Need little edit but good map for mechanic workshop (job) good job dude keep it up

Looks nice man keep it up.

Very good.
However,it looks more as an abandoned garage or something,as it's not connected to the road and there are plants and grass everywhere.

Good job

GOOD JOB its good for rp