Gang Zones

Hi guys, I know how to create "Gang Zone" but i want to do something when they "Enter" the gang zone, and when they "Leave" the Gang Zone.

Something like OnPlayerEnterGangZone
// // OnPlayerLeaveGangZone

help me guys & thank you.

This might be useful:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Areacheck

And when player is not in area?

When the player is not in the area it won't do anything.

Just make something similar as IsPlayerInArea. Otherwise you could put a else statement in IsPlayerInArea.

I mean if the player enter the area, he will have god mode, and when he exit the area he won't have god mode?

Ah, just add something like
else disable godmode

Код:
public IsPlayerInArea(playerid, Float:minx, Float:maxx, Float:miny, Float:maxy)
{
new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
if (x >= minx && x <= maxx && y >= miny && y <= maxy) return true;
/* This line is the important one!. Here, is where you change those numbers, by the ones
you get from the /pos command. As you can see, those coordinates, are only the X and Y ones, the Z
doesnt matter*/
{
    new weapons[MAX_PLAYERS][13][2];
	//When the player enters a zone
	for (new i = 0; i < 13; i++) GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid, i, weapons[playerid][i][0], weapons[playerid][i][1]);
	ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
	}else{
 	for (new i = 0; i < 13; i++) if(weapons[playerid][i][0] != 0) GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, weapons[playerid][i][0], weapons[playerid][i][1]);
	}
	 return 0;
}
I get 1 error:

Код:
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
On this line:

Код:
	}else{

Код:
public IsPlayerInArea(playerid, Float:minx, Float:maxx, Float:miny, Float:maxy)
{
new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
if (x >= minx && x <= maxx && y >= miny && y <= maxy) 
/* This line is the important one!. Here, is where you change those numbers, by the ones
you get from the /pos command. As you can see, those coordinates, are only the X and Y ones, the Z
doesnt matter*/
{
    new weapons[MAX_PLAYERS][13][2];
	//When the player enters a zone
	for (new i = 0; i < 13; i++) GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid, i, weapons[playerid][i][0], weapons[playerid][i][1]);
	ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
	}
else{
 	for (new i = 0; i < 13; i++) if(weapons[playerid][i][0] != 0) GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, weapons[playerid][i][0], weapons[playerid][i][1]);
	}
	 return 0;
}
Tell me if this works.

No errors, but when i enter the Area, i dont lost my weapons and get it back... (NO KILL ZONE)