Question about plugin..

Hello SA-MP community,
I do not find this post counts like a post of scripting help, so I decided to post right here.
Today I have just a little little question for more advanced scripters.

Straightly to the deal: is it possible to write a plugin which will have capability to take screenshot of player's screen (like print screen, F8 (am I right?) or even PunkBuster) and upload it to 'scriptfiles' folder?

Some of you might say (as some of you said before, though) that such function has no sense, because uploading large files would cause server lag. But what if screen shot were resized to smaller res, like 640x480 or something like this?
It would be nice opportunity for admins to be able to monitor player's in-game window (i mean in anti-cheat purposes).

Greetz,
LetsOWN

Nope, I guess not, screenshots get saved to DOCS, and in the server, through it, you can write it ONLY in the scriptfiles folder. There is mostly and possibly no way to transfer it there unless Kalcor decides to!

It's probably possible, but pointless. Plus, not to mention, each player on the server would need to have a "client version" of the plugin for this to work. Get good admins and make a good anti cheat and you won't have to worry about this.

Thank you for responses.
At least I didn't started pointless work

RealCop228, you are right about AC, but it is hard to make really good one - i mean which will detect actual cheat, not bug nor something normal, but caused by noobs..

Again, thx.
Greetz,
LetsOWN

The main problem is you will need the cheater to run the client side plugin when they join your server. If i was a cheater i just wouldn't download and use it, and therefore avoid detection.

****** had a post a few years back that went very in-depth explaining all the reasons why this wouldn't work. I really wish I could find it!

Is it this?