SAMP keeps loading single player mode

Now before you tell me to read the common problem sticky, wait. I have read it and did what it says to do for this issue. I uninstalled SAMP and gta sa many times. I had SAMP working fine untill I reformated my computer and now that im tring to reinstall it, it doesnt work. I have downgraded to V1.0 and then installed SAMP. Both the downgrader and SAMP were installed into the Programfiles>Rockstargames>GTA San Andreas folder, which is where I was told to install. I try to join a server and it loads me into single player. Any help?

Click at the Settings icon, then locate your SA Installation folder (even if it's already the good one)
And Save

Sometimes it works for me..

watkijkje

Quote:
Originally Posted by watkijkje
Click at the Settings icon, then locate your SA Installation folder (even if it's already the good one)
And Save

Sometimes it works for me..

watkijkje
I appericate the help but I have no idea what you just said. Please be more specific.

Open your SA:MP server browser, now go to Tools->Settings and put your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas path to San Andreas Installation Location. If that doesn't work, connect to a server and once you get to the menu, click on settings or whatever and then go back, you should be able to click on Resume then and the connection will be made.

myn loads single player aswell no matter what i do ive tried everything

do you have gta sa vr 1

if not downgrade it.

Click me

Its all same with me, i got a new comp and now it only loads gta sa sp