Ignoring Part of the Script

It seems that the server is "ignoring" parts of the script. A command that I haven't changed in any way, that worked before, is now not working, it's telling me the command doesn't exist.

I've also set up some restricted vehicles, but it's still allowing me to enter them even though I don't meet the requirements.
I know this code should work because it's exactly the same as the section above it, and that bit works just fine.

It seems oddly strange, and I can't seem to figure it out.

Anybody had this issue before?

Yes. Sometimes, parts of scripts in some unknown way break each other. For example, a MySQL system of mine broke the 'looting' system of a friends. In no way were they related, but none worked with each other. Had to remove and remake the system !

But this one command is set up the same as every other command. The one before it works, the one after it works... makes no sense why this one doesn't work :S

Post the code, we can take a look and see if there's something that might of worked, but could have been unintentionally changed.

I can't post my entire gamemode sorry. I haven't done much to it recently I can probably trace it back.

I've been working with Pawn on SA-MP servers for a few years and have never encountered such a bug.
You should post the part of your code that is ignoring.

It's 2 parts. One is a command, and one is only part of a section. They are completely unrelated in every way, both to each other, and the 2 features I've just added before they stopped working.

It seems to be ignoring only a section of the command, if the player is in certain factions. It checks if the player is in a certain faction before it runs the rest of the code, and if they are in that faction, it tells me the command is unknown.

I'll try and fix it myself first, if no luck i'll post it.

try running your pwn.exe on admin right click then run as admin

lol... I don't quite think that's going to fix errors in the script...