Graphics card help

Ok, I've recently had some applications ask for me to upgrade my graphics card drivers in order to use them. My graphics card is a ATI radeon x1200 series and I downloaded new drivers from here: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

I have installed them but still the applications ask for updated drivers! Never done this before, I need some help

I think that there is a way to stop reciving that annoying messages, just let me remember

what application ?
did u manually check what the version is of the drivers ?

@park4bmx It was the sa-mp map editor but I'm also receiving it from far cry 3 that i really want to play but i cant because of this. about the drivers, I went to that site put in my graphics card version and it gave me a download link in .exe i then ran it and it install automatically so i'm not sure about the version.. Is there a way to find this out? through the control pannel perhaps ?

EDIT: Found driver version in my cp : 8.953 100.0

did you try using a older verison ? if not please try it

An older version of what? The map editor? This one is from 0.3e and I haven't got the new version ( if there is a new version )

EDIT: that wouldn't help because I also want to fix my farcry 3 problem which my graphics card is causing