Can't connect

When i trying to connect to a server it's not working, it's not opening i have uptade to 0.3x how to fix this problem?

Is the server version 0.3x?

Make sure that the server you're trying to connect have updated to 0.3x,if their version is 0.3x and you can't connect then maybe your Internet is lagging.

I think he's saying that whenever he presses "connect" the game doesn't open, which actually wouldn't happen if the server is another version and yes I have the same problem since I got 0.3x... Annnnnd I ain't happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
View Post
I think he's saying that whenever he presses "connect" the game doesn't open, which actually wouldn't happen if the server is another version and yes I have the same problem since I got 0.3x... Annnnnd I ain't happy.
Yes that problem i got

Is the server you are trying to connect also 0.3x? make sure it is because there is still some servers out there that still haven't updated to 0.3x and are still running with 0.3e, if this doesn't work then try to reinstall samp along with GTA SA. Good luck and I hope this helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4DoW
View Post
Is the server you are trying to connect also 0.3x? make sure it is because there is still some servers out there that still haven't updated to 0.3x and are still running with 0.3e, if this doesn't work then try to reinstall samp along with GTA SA. Good luck and I hope this helped.
Yes its 0.3x i have try to reinstall