Is this any good?

PC Specs I am getting in 2-3 weeks... any changes recommended?

8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance (1600mhz)
Geforce 8800GTS (will be upgraded when I can afford it, to a 7770, gtx650ti or a 6850)
500GB HDD
Intel Core i5 3570k 3.4GHz, Quad Core...
Basic Case
Antec 80% Bronze, not sure what model it is, I already have this.

Any good?

Upgrade your HDD and you should be fine.

You should think about registering in a PC forum or posting here for all these questions.
And yes this is any good.

Yeah I guess I probably should RealCop, this is just an active forum :-/ and the answers are generally quite helpful. Mauzen, thanks :--)

If you do much high-end gaming a better graphic card would do it's job (something higher in GTX 600- series perhaps). CPU and RAM are both great choices. You actually don't have to upgrade your HDD unless you need more capacity. If you need a fast drive just get an SSD besides the HDD. What motherboard did you plan to buy? Just interested :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Посмотреть сообщение
If you do much high-end gaming a better graphic card would do it's job (something higher in GTX 600- series perhaps). CPU and RAM are both great choices. You actually don't have to upgrade your HDD unless you need more capacity. If you need a fast drive just get an SSD besides the HDD. What motherboard did you plan to buy? Just interested :P
http://www.scan.co.uk/products/asus-...d-sub-hdmi-atx

Good mobo I'd say. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Посмотреть сообщение
Good mobo I'd say. Good luck!
Thanks :----) I will also be upgrading the graphics card later on. A couple months later, when I can afford it!

It's good, get an SSD tho lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Upgrade your HDD and you should be fine.
Agree