little help for a job

Okay so im making mode, with jobs i made the truck job, pilot job, robber, but i have problems with street sweeper, how can i make when i enter checkpoint to set new checkpoint and get 50$ ?
Have one more question..I started my server the login filterscript loaded but when i enter there is no login, same with the house system. PLEASE HELP!

check out this https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint

yes try like:
public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)
{
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,50);
SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, X, Y, Z, 3.0);
return 1;
}

But if i want like 5 checkpoints? how to do it?

you said you have the trucking job try to edit it and change coordinates ,,i made the truck job''

the truck job is with one checkpoint, i want for street sweeper like 10-11 but i dont know how to make when i enter one to show the next then when you enter it show the next ...

You'll want to start off by adding the first checkpoint, of course. So if you have a command, or a pickup for the job - You'll want to add
pawn Код:
SetPlayerCheckpoint
(To set the first checkpoint of course.) Once the player drives to that checkpoint, you'll want to go to the
pawn Код:
OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint
function. (Don't forget to create a variable for the checkpoints.)

So once they enter the defined checkpoint, it will give them x amount of money - and create a new checkpoint. Repeat the process until the desired amount of checkpoints.

Here's a quick example.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)
{
    if(cp1[playerid] == 1)
    {
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 50);
        DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
        SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, x, y, z, 3.0);
        cp2[playerid] = 2;
    }
    if(cp2[playerid] == 2)
    {
        //do stuff here.
    }
    return 1;

}

CMD:work(playerid)
{
    cp1[playerid] = 1;
    SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, x, y, z, 3.0);
    return 1;
}

i understood 1/2, im newbie so can you tell me more do i need to do something like
new cp[10]; or?

Sorry for such a late response. Yes, you'll need to create a variable for the checkpoints.
pawn Код:
new cp1[MAX_PLAYERS];
new cp2[MAX_PLAYERS];
new cp3[MAX_PLAYERS;

// And so on.
If you're interested in my help, send me a private message and we can arrange something.