Bug with filterscripts

Hey, sorry for my bad english.
I check this with few people and evryone have same problem.
On Windows server, when i start more then 1 filterscript, all other don't work, just like they don't exist. We didn't test this on linux, i think it's same on linux, i'm note sure. But on windows there is this bug...

EDIT:

For example, command, and dialogs work in FS, but timer under OnFilterScriptInit, and SCM on OnPlayerConnect don't work, but if i load only one FS, evrithing work's fine. And that's not only with my FS, it's with evry FS... :/

You need to return 0 in both OnPlayerCommandText and OnDialogResponse if the command/dialog wasn't processed, if you're testing it with commands or dialogs.

If that isn't the problem, your filterscript might be crashing as a whole. Try using Crashdetect.

I know that, this isn't my first FS, and i made GM from scratch, thanks for that that you tried to help me, bad i have bad explain it.

For example, command, and dialogs work in FS, but timer under OnFilterScriptInit, and SCM on OnPlayerConnect don't work, but if i load only one FS, evrithing work's fine. And that's not only with my FS, it's with evry FS... :/

This is a problem that I aaaalways have. You need to return 0 in ALL events except for OnPlayerSpawn. Please let me know if other events still require doing return 1, I haven't checked all the events for what to return yet. But generally always return 0.

In your Gamemode ALL the events should return 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki187
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that, this isn't my first FS, and i made GM from scratch, thanks for that that you tried to help me, bad i have bad explain it.

Download Crashdetect and check if your filterscript is crashing. Try to debug OnFilterScriptInit with print ect, see if everything is called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative112
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a problem that I aaaalways have. You need to return 0 in ALL events except for OnPlayerSpawn. Please let me know if other events still require doing return 1, I haven't checked all the events for what to return yet. But generally always return 0.

OnPlayerRequestClass and OnPlayerRequestSpawn requires 1 to be returned, if you want to player to be spawned.

I don't use OnPlayerRequestClass and OnPlayerRequestSpawn.
You don't understand, FS don't crash, it works evry time, but timers and scm on OnPlayerConnect don't work if more then one FS is used, commands work, but timers don't, i send script to best balkan scripters, including Gagi, Djuro (owner of bigest balkan server), evryone check it and FS is ok. This is not my first FS, i have try evrithing, and evryone try to see what's problem, and they don't know. I made debug of FS, onfilterscriptinit works normaly, but timer don't. :/

You need to compile every FS with the 0.3x compiler.

I'm not a noob -.-"
but thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative112
Посмотреть сообщение

It is very important to return 1 under onplayerupdate.

Actually, all of the SA:MP callbacks except for OnDialogResponse and OnPlayerCommandText (and on some modes, OnPlayerText) should return 1.

Any SA:MP callback returning 0 could be causing the issue.

With that said, this only applies in a filterscript. In a gamemode, it doesn't matter.