26 Errors of #75

When I compile the gamemode I have 26 errors of error #75:
Код:
input line too long (after substitutions)
The problem is that I have those errors on lines that does not exists, last two lines of the gamemode and lines that does not exists.

I had this before, this error on some line that I made and I requested help; there's the topic: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=413723

But it's can't be because of that, even when I disabled it with /* I had the same errors.

Also I've noticed that: /imageshack/img268/5064/46367698.png

It's too long, very long.

Help

The limit of lines on Pawn is 512, are you sure that you have removed the old dialog thing and added this? Post the part of the script here, i will check it for you

Even when I disabled it with /* I had the same errors, but here you go:
Код:
case 34: //Report
		{
		    new dialog_str[575];
			format(dialog_str, sizeof(dialog_str), "Hello there player!\nWe, the staff of Land of Role Play work very hard to keep your gaming experience top notch and you contented.\n We ask you to review your report once again and make sure you don't use");
			format(dialog_str, sizeof(dialog_str), "%s the wrong chat for minor things whom forwarded through /helpme or /newbie.\n However, you may freely press the Confirm button if you don't feel so, or want to report a player for wrong-doing.\nBare in mind", dialog_str);
			format(dialog_str, sizeof(dialog_str), "%s that you are not a special player, but a regular player like the rest of us.\nAlso, be patient to get better response from the staff team.\nHappy Role Playing!", dialog_str);
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 34, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Report Information", dialog_str, "Accept", "Cancel");
		}