help with mysql

Yo.

hello everybody , i have a GM which is based on MYSQL and mysql runs perfect without any problems , but when i go ingame , is asks me password to login! and that account is not even created , and its a long time that it makes me confused , if anybody can help me , plz do it ASAP , cuz i rly need help with that GM ..

Regards.

Take a look on how password is hashed and generate it via phpmyadmin or so when adding new entry.

Use mysql_num_rows() and to check if the name exists and use that to determine if they should login or register. If that's what you're already doing, let us see some code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo.

hello everybody , i have a GM which is based on MYSQL and mysql runs perfect without any problems , but when i go ingame , is asks me password to login! and that account is not even created , and its a long time that it makes me confused , if anybody can help me , plz do it ASAP , cuz i rly need help with that GM ..

Regards.
And now we have to read your mind in order to find out what the problem is? Post the code you're having problem with in order for people to help you.