Ramming Discussion

Hello poeple , idk how but poeple can ram me easily but i cant ram them when i try to ram them my self get it as back ... Any idea on how to ?

Probably those people were laggers.

Drive as if the car would be a second ahead. This usually means that trying to cut them off will result in them spinning out of control.

Don't do it, it's forbidden in RP Servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
He didnt asking if ramming is forbidden on RP Servers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
Mostly it's allowed if you have a valid in-character reason for ramming, such as being a cop trying a PIT on a suspect.

@TS: View this video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQEUOUnS-Jw[/ame]

first time i didnt know how to ram in SAMP xd. Just cross ahead of the vehicle, isnt necessary take a `vissualy crash‘

Its funny how lag "pit's" work but when someone tried to do it on me they failed and they lag pitted them self's... I sometimes kinda feel immune to them ((no not always))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mado
Посмотреть сообщение
@TS: View this video:
This is what I was gonna post! мυ∂υℓ_вacнα I recommend you watch that and then practice with friends, it's how I learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Its funny how lag "pit's" work but when someone tried to do it on me they failed and they lag pitted them self's... I sometimes kinda feel immune to them ((no not always))
That mostly happens when the other guy who tries to PIT you doesn't know how to do it, on their screen they mostly ram your rear.