Mappings sometimes work,Sometimes not

So when i add mappings and then i test them.Close the server and go to look for more mappings.I have Createobjectґs and CreateDynamicObjects. Can it mess the other mapping that they wont work? Or what? But one mapping only has Createobjectґs or CreateDynamicObjectґs so theyre not mixed in one mapping.

when you use an streamer, all your objects must be "CreateDynamicObject".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackazur
Посмотреть сообщение
when you use an streamer, all your objects must be "CreateDynamicObject".
Not really.

CreateDynamicObject - you can have thousands of them
CreateObject - you can have only 1000 of them

>>>Use CreateDynamicObject for all objects
>>>Use CreateObject for i.e. moveable gate

But note base on my discoveries.
If you use many CreateObject, The chance to use CreateDynamicObject will be worst.
Which means i mean, It will not show up objects because all objects are used by CreateObject.

Yeah exactly, but remember, objects that are made to be movable don't HAVE to be CreateObject... there's always MoveDynamicObject which many people seem to have forgotten about all of a sudden. I would still recommend you use a majority of Dynamic Objects, rather than a low ratio of dynamic:non-dynamic objects. There are some cases however, where objects do not stream in fast enough, and some vehicles that are synced for the player, and possibly the player themselves, seem to fall through the object, in this case you have either the option to increase the stream distance, which is now improved in 0.3x, or you can convert the object below the vehicles etc. to CreateObject.

-also, if you set the streamdistance in the server.cfg to a value smaller than the object stream distances on which vehicles are standing, then they (vehicles) will not fall through.
-the only real exception when you cannot use dynamicobjects, are attached objects - like a rollercoaster consisting of 400 objects, NEED to be attached by the SAMP native functions. those 400 objects, subtracted from the global maximum (1000), leaves 500 free objects for the streamer.
-setting up a GOOD draw/viewdistance, using streamed objects, is a LOT easier by using the ObjectSizes include. a simple first formula is quoted in the main post - its something like drawdistance=25*collisionsphere.