JunkBuster

Hey guys

I always get this error while compiling junkbuster!

pawn Код:
C:\Users\******\Desktop\****** FILE\JUNKBUSTER\filterscripts\JunkBuster.pwn(299) : fatal error 111: user error: Please download SA-MP 0.3c R3 server package!

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Can anyone help me!!!!!
+1 rep for comment and help

Go to that line and look what causes it.
There are so many junkbusters distributed after he's taken it off sa-mp forums that nobody can help you without sharing the fs.

edit: "+1 rep for comment and help" ? Why are you saying that? What's the point?

Quote:

C:\Users\******\Desktop\****** FILE\JUNKBUSTER\filterscripts\JunkBuster.pwn(299) : fatal error 111: user error: Please download SA-MP 0.3c R3 server package!
You have to download the correct version corresponding to your client and server version.

t states you need to download the 0.3c R3 version of the filterscript in order for it to work. The script you're using now is either outdated or wrongly upgraded.

@ikkentim Because people will be eager to get a +1 rep . So you earned it, and thanks alot ayumi and ikkentim

You're welcome. Did it work fine by updating/downgrading to the corresponding version you needed?

Update all server files to 0.3c R3. In the server download package at sa-mp.com the only file that you need to replace is the samp-server.exe.

I would not update it to 0.3c R3, try to script your own Anticheat System or download an better Anticheat System (no Junkbuster).

It worked Ayumi & thanks a lot every1 .................... +1 rep for all!!!!!!!