Problem with filterscripts

Hi,

I recently bought a server which has a linux system...
I'm having no problems at all with that
But it's abit of annoying that everytime when i see a filterscript i would like to use...
They're for Windows Servers only...

So my question is:

Does anyone know how to make "Filterscript.amx/Filterscript.pwn" to a .so typ of file?

Hope anyone knows how to do this.
Thanks for the support

Maybe its a converter out there or something use your best friend ******

I searched and digged my way through the forums here already and used ******.
But i can only find some filterscripts that have .amx and .so

Anyways, i will try it again.
Thanks for the fast reply.

Filterscripts are not different file extensions for windows/linux, they always remain .pwn and .amx (AFAIK). The only kind of file extension that uses .so is plugins etc. So there's no need to have a .so output for a filterscript. I only think these files don't work on a mac, which of course has nothing to do with server hosting. You just need to upload the .amx files to the server hosting service, not the .pwn. Also, show your server.cfg if you still continue to have trouble loading these filterscripts. (Server.log if possible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
Filterscripts are not different file extensions for windows/linux, they always remain .pwn and .amx (AFAIK). The only kind of file extension that uses .so is plugins etc. So there's no need to have a .so output for a filterscript. I only think these files don't work on a mac, which of course has nothing to do with server hosting. You just need to upload the .amx files to the server hosting service, not the .pwn. Also, show your server.cfg if you still continue to have trouble loading these filterscripts. (Server.log if possible)
Not possible converting whole thing to .so, unless you have VS and compile it to .so

Thanks for the support, i just found out it was a filterscript error.
I'll do more research before posting next time!

Again, Thanks for the support !

I have a suggestion, there is more variation of filterscripts, plugins (wich dont have .so) in normal Windows. I suggest using windows then on that server.