Server IP Offline

Hey, I'm using Volt-Host as my hoster and I don't have any problems with it...until now. Sometimes the server shuts down and I get this message:

"Issue: Node/Server IP offline

Our control panel cannot currently connect to your game server since the IP is unreachable. Our system technicians have been notified of this issue and are working on resolving it as quickly as possible.

The host node is currently unreachable. This issue appears to be affecting the servers hosted on your node.

Our system has automatically contacted our team for you. You can stay updated with issues on your host node via the status page and general status page."

This have happend few times over the last 2-3weeks and it's quite annoying...had 10+players on my server now and now the server won't even start...

Any help would be appreciated!

Nobody here can help.

As an ex worker of Volt Host, this means that they are either being DDoS'd on that node or they have a hardware problem.

You will just have to wait.

PM me for more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
Посмотреть сообщение
Nobody here can help.

As an ex worker of Volt Host, this means that they are either being DDoS'd on that node or they have a hardware problem.

You will just have to wait.

PM me for more information.
So someone is attacking my volt IP?

It's not just yours. The whole node is being attacked, meaning the IP addresses on that node.

It's an attack on Volt-Host, not directed towards you.

Just be patient.

I would contact them about this. We cannot really help you here.