How to make my self admin in my server

OKay i have the Highrise roleplay script but idk how to make myself admin, can someone tell me please ??

You should know that, when you download an Script.

Try to log in as RCON firstly. using the RCON password (/rcon login [password here]) then try /setlevel [your id] [Level]

If that doesnt work, register yourself on the server, then exit the game, go into Scriptfiles, find your UserFile (example: Sweez.ini) and change the "Level=0" to "Level=[new level]" Where you replace the new level. then log in!

Good luck!

Install a admin scrip first.. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewell
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats useless, when in the Script a Admin System is, why should he then install an Admin Filterscript?

If you have an admin system installed in already inside the gamemode,open scriptfiles folder and search for your player .ini file,then open it and you will see a line Called "AdminLevel" or something like this.Try changing this to the max Admin level (Owner level).Some servers has 1338,while others have 6 or 13,i dont know whats the owner level on your script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geohareas
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have an admin system installed in already inside the gamemode,open scriptfiles folder and search for your player .ini file,then open it and you will see a line Called "AdminLevel" or something like this.Try changing this to the max Admin level (Owner level).Some servers has 1338,while others have 6 or 13,i dont know whats the owner level on your script.
Thanks for repeating what i said Anyways, i hope you read other topics well enough next time ^^

I dont have {myname}.ini file xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweez
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont have {myname}.ini file xD
then register your account in the server, upload the folders.

I'm registered ...