[FilterScript] Connection Messages via TD

This is honestly one of the simplest codes I have ever written. One of the easiest TD's I have ever made. However, it seems to be something that a lot of people like to see because I have had this requested a few times in the past but never felt like taking the time to make the system. Well, I finally saw another thread about something like this and went for it.

The code has been tested and is working just fine from what I can see. If for some reason it doesn't work for you, please let me know. I did a few minor changes before uploading, but nothing that should stop it from working.

Screenshot:

Full screen: http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/...ps59fb12bc.png

Please report any bugs by commenting on this topic. Or for assistance, come to my IRC network. irc.infinitumgaming.com and join the #scripting channel

Keep the credits at the top of the script and do not re-release the script or claim it as your own because that really pisses me off. Although, odds are someone is going to so if you see someone use it and not give me credit for it, please let me know so I can have a word with the server developer.

UPDATE: A bug where the fifth TD would always stay the same when a player connected was found by mastermax7777 and has since been corrected. Thanks for reporting!

The code is now available on Pastebin. Get it here.

Thank you!

Good job, I like to see this. You made this for a guy who requested it.
That's just awesome. We need more kind peeps like you

I saw someone requesting this on some thread and just finished it. You were faster =D

Thanks Alot

i requested for it :P

+ Rep

Good, how about a screenshot with full screen, so we can seewhere is the TD situated?

Sure, here ya' go!

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/...ps59fb12bc.png

Good Job, but Player ID's is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBoardVEVO
Посмотреть сообщение
Good Job, but Player ID's is wrong
No, there's no possible way of that.

If you're talking about the SS's, those are just fake ID's to show what it's like with one numeral, two numerals, and three numerals.

It doesn't show me those messages . Any help ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal_LTU
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't show me those messages . Any help ?
Did You Compile it?