Flooding Serrver

Hy everyone,i have a problem with my server,somepeople with a shity server came on my server and say on the newbie chat /n Connect XXXX,and then my server is froozing,i need to restart it from gamecontrolpanel.
What should i use to avvoid that kind of flood or whatever it is?
Stty for my english.

First of all,i am against home-made servers,because i am 99% sure that you have open your server from your home.
Let me explain you some things.

Advantages of Hosting your server in a company:
  1. Better pings
  2. 24/7/31/12/365 online
  3. DDoS Protection
Disadvantages of Hosting your server in a company:
  1. You need to pay monthly,via paypal,something not accessiple to non-adults
Advantages of hosting your server on your HOME:
  1. Its Free
Disadvantages of hosting your server on your HOME:
  1. Theres no DDoS Protection
  2. It cant be 24/7 online
So,we both agree that:
  • By hosting your server in a company,i can avoid the DDoS attacks,secondly it will attract people cause of the LOW pings and because its 24/7 online,BUT i must pay monthly,something i cant.
Then i would suggest you to close your server.
"No,i dont agree with you,I will continue hosting my server on my home."
-Hhhmm,you got DDosed,they advertised their server,and everything its OK.Then dont spam here.

Best Regards,
George

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=321533

Now what happens,if you are hosting your server in a company and you got DDosed.
I would suggest you to change company.When we are searching for a good and economical company,first of all we look if they can OFFER us DDoS protection,otherwise we will be attacked,and we will lose our players.

Moreover,if they are not offering protection,change company.I would suggest you www.volt-host.com.
"They offer me DDos Protection"
-Then blame them,that you lost your players because of your "DDos Protection"

Nope my server is open in host www.elhost.ro can give you screenshot

I didnt tell that your server is not hosted,while investigating this,I didnt find anywhere in the website DDoS protection.

I researched too and i don`t find anything like ddos protection......i will change the host,but let`s say i have a host wits ddos,i still wan`t an antiflood ,a good one.
Any recommandation?

Much features,but you can disable some.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=93838

there is no download link,all download links are broken

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=93838&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by geohareas
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all,i am against home-made servers,because i am 99% sure that you have open your server from your home.
Let me explain you some things.

Advantages of Hosting your server in a company:
  1. Better pings
  2. 24/7/31/12/365 online
  3. DDoS Protection
Disadvantages of Hosting your server in a company:
  1. You need to pay monthly,via paypal,something not accessiple to non-adults
Advantages of hosting your server on your HOME:
  1. Its Free
Disadvantages of hosting your server on your HOME:
  1. Theres no DDoS Protection
  2. It cant be 24/7 online
So,we both agree that:
  • By hosting your server in a company,i can avoid the DDoS attacks,secondly it will attract people cause of the LOW pings and because its 24/7 online,BUT i must pay monthly,something i cant.
Then i would suggest you to close your server.
"No,i dont agree with you,I will continue hosting my server on my home."
-Hhhmm,you got DDosed,they advertised their server,and everything its OK.Then dont spam here.

Best Regards,
George
What the hell are you talking about? Never once was it said that it's a home host. A home host CAN be online 24/7. The only difference between a home host and a hosting company is technical support and faster internet. That's pretty much the entire difference.

I'm not sure what a hosting company is going to do about someone spamming your server when it should be the scripters responsibility to add protection in their own server to prevent it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geohareas
Посмотреть сообщение
[*]24/7/31/12/365 online
That's completely false. Your hosted server WILL go down at some point.

A simple solution if they're the same IP is to check peoples IPs when they connect and if they're more than a certain number, kick them. You can also add anti-spam features if you don't have them already (I'm sure you do). If they keep it up you can just range ban them (if they ban evade).