[Audio Help] Need help with server "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"

Hi there once again. I was complile my samp server script then i got a error saying this

"PlayAudioStreamForPlayer". I was told that you need to update it or something but can't understand how to do it or what file to paste into the folder. Here is the script:

C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28783) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(2878 : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28793) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28799) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28804) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28809) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28814) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28820) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28825) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28830) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\fawaad\Desktop\HSRP\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.p wn(28835) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer

you need the includes and the plugins up to date, please upload the first part of the Gamemode, Thanks

could you do this over teamviewer please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FR]Fratzica
Посмотреть сообщение
you need the includes and the plugins up to date, please upload the first part of the Gamemode, Thanks
Could you help me with this over teamviewer please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FR]Fratzica
Посмотреть сообщение
What plugin ?
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer is a ''default'' sa-mp function.. he probably doesn't have 0.3e includes
Download the server from the site : www.sa-mp.com and in folder pawno->includes copy all that and paste it into your pawno->includes folder

Nvm, fixed it and thanks!