XtremeAdmin startup admin problem

Hi all,
I have a little problem with my script and XtremeAdmin filterscript. When I restart the server using exit in rcon, I don't have admin anymore until i do /rcon reloadfs XtremeAdmin2 . But when i do /gmx or changemode or anything like that it works perfectly fine. i don't have to do the reloadfs. I tried putting SendRconCommand("reloadfs XtremeAdmin2"); under OnGameModeInit but that did not help. Also if the admins are not in the server when i do the reloadfs command they do not get back their admin powers. Everybody who has admin rights have to be in the server when i do reloadfs or else they do not get their rights back. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in Advance,
TheFly

Errr.. In the server config file in the filter scripts section add XtremeAdmin2
I think.

Why Dont Ya post This in the XtremeAdmin Topic ?

Acoole i already did that. it works but i can't login it says i need an account and when i do register it says i have an account so then i do something and i don't have admin. but i try loging in and i don't have an account.

Sorry Arnoldziux, i did not see where it was. what should i do now? should i repost?

Ask an admin to move the post?

ok... If an admin reads this could they please move it to the XtremeAdmin topic.

And could someone please help me with my problem.

Thanks,
TheFly

ok you ned check in "scriptfiles" folder you missing somthing or "xadmin" or some of 2 folders in "Xadmin" folder:

Users and/or Configuration