Server lost connection and big lag

Hi guys, i have a big problem. My server is on vps and sometimes server just get fast restart like gmx, and that happens about 3 times then continue with big lag like...chat stop working for about 2-3 minutes and after that time you can see what did you write. I think you understand my problem, please help, about 200 players are waithing! Thanks in advanced!

Hello mate, I'd highly suggest you contact your hosting provider and have a word with him, maybe he can find out what the problem is.

Amm...actually the server is not restarting, server just force all players to reconnect, thats not a restart, i know that because all vehicles are not respawning...its just like the server lost connectiong for about few seconds...

You Might be getting a DDoss Attack, I dont know how to find out whos doing it but if its very laggy someone is ddossing your server and that aint good, :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSiiLenTx
Посмотреть сообщение
You Might be getting a DDoss Attack, I dont know how to find out whos doing it but if its very laggy someone is ddossing your server and that aint good, :/
^That...

Okey, thats bad....is there any solution for that?

First setup a firewall if it isnt working well then ask your VPS provider to find a solution if they cant find any then move to a better host with better protection.

I would contact your provider to see what they could help you with. from what it sounds, it could be a DDOS attack causing reconnection.

Can the problem be in script? I wank to be sure whats the problem...i cant just change hosting like that, but i will if im sure the protection is bad.

Take a look at the Traffic graph of you VPS in its pannel.take the time period when the server had lag