Sa-mp Help

is there a way to script a moving object or like the elevator script except in a new location? ive been searching but I havent found anything on it

Yes there is a way which works on MoveDynamicObject or same function how do you want it we may help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperor
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes there is a way which works on MoveDynamicObject or same function how do you want it we may help you.
well I was wondering how I could make the elevator apear in a diffrent place

Well you can do this, after the player gets in the elevator, close it and set his position to the new elevator place, DestroyObject of the old elevator and CreateObject to its new position.

Or SetObjectPos to make things easier.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectPos

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmark1995
Посмотреть сообщение
well I was wondering how I could make the elevator apear in a diffrent place
Didn't get you do you want it to be movable on using a particular command or what do you mean?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Didn't get you do you want it to be movable on using a particular command or what do you mean?
ok like I know there is an office building in the ls_elevator script that the elevator works by pressing y but I was wondering if I could keep that and have another elevator at a diffrent location is this possible?

Yea you can but you should map the objects location first; map the objects at the location you desire.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea you can but you should map the objects location first; map the objects at the location you desire.
thanks man +REP