[Advice] MySQL or SQLite

Guys, sorry if I choose wrong thread, but i want to ask you..

What do you think that is better for SAMP server, what is faster, and what I can use in my life like scripting websites ...

Can both can be useful in my life because I won't all the time script just a SAMP servers ...

I hope you understand my bad english...

( I Think that PAWNO scripting can't be useful in others areas over SAMP, do I think properly? )

MYSQL and SQLite has their own advantages and disadvantages. MYSQL and SQLite both are efficient and fast. SQLite will be faster i guess as it is a built in part of PAWN. It is included natively. But i can be wrong in this.

If you want to display information from the database on a Website. Then i will suggest you to use MYSQL. As in SQLite , you will need the .db file within the Website Host. MYSQL Database are connected remotely where as SQLite .db file is local to the server. And you always need to transfer it via FTP once it is updated.

Well, it seems it better to start learn MySQL. Im beginner on both script languages, but my first opinion is MySQL because it likes like much more simplier then SQLite if Im right!?

SQLite uses a local database, while MySQL uses a remote database that you can connect anything to it UCP, Website Stat Display, Dynamic Player Signature etc...

SQLite is easier then MySQL in the first time because MySQL requires a lot of tinkering around to get it into work.

And yes SQLite is natively supported in SA:MP but it has very limited options i recommend you use Slice's Bud if you are going to use SQLite.

Or if you are going to go with MySQL just get BlueG's MySQL plugin the R7 one and learn the features and hit off your mod

Happy scripting!!

Thanks you very much on answers anybody!

I will start with MySQL, i think that is more useful and much better for me to start learn

EDIT: And one more question? Is there any big difference between G-StyleZ and BlueG or any other plugin of MySQL ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL3GM4
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks you very much on answers anybody!

I will start with MySQL, i think that is more useful and much better for me to start learn

EDIT: And one more question? Is there any big difference between G-StyleZ and BlueG or any other plugin of MySQL ??
I am not sure, but G-StyleZ's one is a bit outdated hit off with BlueG's as it has better functions, and more speed.

^There is, BlueG's is honestly the best so far. The R7 version supports threaded queries and cache functions which make for really fast data parsing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
^There is, BlueG's is honestly the best so far. The R7 version supports threaded queries and cache functions which make for really fast data parsing.
Exactly, Repped +8 to Vinci like always

G-StyleZ = BlueG

The 2 plugins of MySQL that exist in this moment in SA-MP are:

-BlueG MySQL Plugin (R7)
-StrickenKid MySQL Plugin

I recommend you to use the plugin by BlueG because it has cache functions who are very fast!

Heh, i just saw that G-SStyleZ is same man like BlueG ...
Thanks you everybody on advice!