auto brake

Can I get rid of the car when braking road a bit in the water and I go on it?

Roka_Kuroki, I want to help you but I don't know what you are meaning by this post.
Could you use ****** Translate instead? It might be more detailed then.

Yes, I use here on the screen can be seen when the water goes the car slows as izbavaitsya from slowing down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Peterson
Посмотреть сообщение
Roka_Kuroki, I want to help you but I don't know what you are meaning by this post.
help make the machine is not slowed

So.. as far as I understood, he wants to disable slowing down from driving through water.. Unless theres some script to detect whether the car is in contact with water and then giving it a boost, this is not possible. as it's probably hardcoded in GTA SA. So the best thing you can do is put the objects higher above the water.. only like 0.5/1 meter higher

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So.. as far as I understood, he wants to disable slowing down from driving through water.. Unless theres some script to detect whether the car is in contact with water and then giving it a boost, this is not possible. as it's probably hardcoded in GTA SA. So the best thing you can do is put the objects higher above the water.. only like 0.5/1 meter higher
more screen

Oh so you want the vehicle to move hover over the water?

something like that

here ?

I think someone made a *IsPlayerInWater* or *IsVehicleInWater* function, search for it, then SetVehicleVelocity...