[GameMode] Team Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
View Post
what the....this was my idea..i am also creating this gamemode..it was almost complete and you released your own version?

anyways +rep
The gamemode is a spy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuervO
View Post
The gamemode is a spy.
haha

Damm this is not bad, thanks for the share and taking your time into making it.

Since i didn't have an actual live match test if someone could upload pics or a video of how a live session is, it would be very apprietated.

Awesome job Cuerv0 but i see in the screens the life hud removed, how u do that? Please i need this script.

I thought I'd help you with the scramble, but I don't see any while or do's there(maybe you fixed that). The only thing you should do, is remove ResetMatch(); from the Scramble loop, and put it AFTER the loop.
Gz, looks like a nice gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
View Post
I thought I'd help you with the scramble, but I don't see any while or do's there(maybe you fixed that). The only thing you should do, is remove ResetMatch(); from the Scramble loop, and put it AFTER the loop.
Gz, looks like a nice gamemode.
Wow, I never noticed it since i never had many players, though it would be noticable if the match resetted 15 times. Thank you

I cant download it, can you re-upload it to other website?? thanks!

Nice looking cool

wow Nice

LoL!

This gamemode is very very good man!

Afaik it must be a plugin version problem. Dunno to be honest

We have to recompile it and everywhere i ******, it says something about wrong includes etc.
(sorry again if i don't use programmers terms...i am really some older dude with pc knowledge starting from the 80's - not enough..)

CuervO, is it possible for you to add the option to add "sql name, pass, db etc" in a separate config file?
This way people do not need to recompile your nice mod (didnt even test it but it SOUND nice) to use it...at least to test it and comment.

Pls just upload all the files so players can run it.

i did run it run it pretty easy

http://rghost.net/53256113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightxxxx
View Post
Thanks

Well, I have no knoweldge in other OS apart from Windows. So I haven't really tested nor I can test the gamemode in linux and it's derivates. (OS's are an assignature from the third level of my carieer :P)

This ain't TF 2 without hats

nice

That looks awesome, seems like you have put a lot of effort into this project, good job!