Hello, I want to ask how to make server active? i tired much but it's not ;(
Please someone help me.

Can you explain more please ? What do you mean by the word "Active"

You want your server to be online 24/7(always)?

Breto, i mean. I want my server active like always 25/25 Full ...

Cobra, i mean. I want me server always full like 25/25 slots ...

I mean, i need much more players.

advertise(in the right place!) share it with your friends etc.

I'm not spaming IP and Spaming IP called Advertise...I'm just taking help...And i shared IP with my friend but hav'nt got much players ;(

i mentioned "advertise" in a way to do it not that you have done it, anyways you would need something that would make your players to stay in the server.
Think a bout a game you like and ask you self why do u actually play it, what makes you keep on playing it?
Then convert that idea into your server to make the players also keep on playing...

If there was a rule how to fill a server, samp would have 30 or 40 times more players with all servers full.
The trick is to be innovative and creative, and tbh you seem to miss that, else you wouldnt ask this. So think of some nice ideas on your own, just asking others for ideas will never make your server special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
If there was a rule how to fill a server, samp would have 30 or 40 times more players with all servers full.
The trick is to be innovative and creative, and tbh you seem to miss that, else you wouldnt ask this. So think of some nice ideas on your own, just asking others for ideas will never make your server special.
The script doesnt matter these days even if it's an edit from samp forums or a shit. People just join the servers named like " <<<<<<<< ARMY VS MAFIA >>>>>>> " with alot of black dots and even if there are only 1 base for each team, and only 2 teams in total, they still enjoy the war, and those servers gains even like 50-100 players average. They dont care about its features even if for example MAFIA has the same guns as ARMY, same vehicles and more stuff also if there arent any turfs just unmapped bases (area 51, and lets say las payasdas). And the " Unique " ones, usually 0-30 even if staying long time on tab.

@topic: Get your server on hosted tab from game-mp.com (or from some hosting company who are selling it).

I understood,here are some suggestions that can help your server to grow :-

1-Put your server in hosted list(Extra charges).

2-Edit some interesting things in your GM(Like minigames etc).