Chat problem.

Hello guys.

Sometimes when I play then my 't' button dont work. I dont know why then I tried to press 't' in notepad then it was working well but when I press 't' to chat then it wont work. I try re-installing SAMP but it does not fix the problem. Whats Wrong :S??
Please help me..

edit: The T works now but now i get this??

please someone help.

1+ rep for who can fix this problem.

Gz: nicky.

I am not sure, but have you tried to press either "`" or F6 and see if it works?

Errr, i explained wrong, T dont works. F6 Works but if i type something i get ~?~ whats the problem? even i want ''T'' Working again.

^^?

I Remember something similar problem with me. I Just re-joined to server and letters worked again normally. Do you get this same result in any other server?

Not sure if this is actually works in your case but have you tried pushing ALT + SHIFT combination? This should change your input language in case you got more than one of them installed.

When u open the chat using T or F6 and by mistake press INV some other type of font comes .... and then again u press A or B/D/C/S many other types of font occurss..... try to RE-JOIN the game or RE-INSTALL SAMP

Press ALT + SHIFT and then T it will work

Make sure that your input language is English (or something else with latin alphabet) in Windows, ALT + SHIFT is the hotkey to change input language, which can be a problem in SA-MP. To ensure your input language stays the same, disable the hotkey or uninstall other input languages.

I always use "`" instead of "T". Don't know which is easier. :/