Small Discussion

Do you think once you begin to own servers with lots of players and shut it down due to some issues of buggs etc... will cause you to quit sa-mp? In other words if you own servers and then begin to not want to own anymore do you just get the feeling to quit sa-mp?

Try -> fail -> quit i rage
thats the usual kiddy history of many servers. If you dont learn from your mistakes, you wont ever improve, and keep failing and raging.

No because there are plenty of servers that will keep going even for years. A decent server doesn't even need admins or an owner to stay running But yes those kinds are extremely rare. Good management is hard to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
If you dont learn from your mistakes, you wont ever improve, and keep failing and raging.
True, never give up and do some research what the players want, is an tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizeN
Посмотреть сообщение
True, never give up and do some research what the players want, is an tip.
True - Never give up.

I already had a server for 2 years (?) and closed due to lack of players. Now I'll start it again. Failing is normal and healthy (as long as it's not a fatal error), which makes you better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimossab
Посмотреть сообщение
I already had a server for 2 years (?) and closed due to lack of players. Now I'll start it again. Failing is normal and healthy (as long as it's not a fatal error), which makes you better...
True.