[FilterScript] [FS] ۞ Administrator filterscript v1.3 ۞ (5.9.2007)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJayMalcolm
Can you host it somewhere else Please. I Downloaded something from Rapidshare a while ago, gotta wait 170 minutes.

If you could, Thanks.
Sure, here it is.
Search next time.

I dont know but, anyone who answered "great" "cool", they didnt know xtreme's admin script ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxxus
I dont know but, anyone who answered "great" "cool", they didnt know xtreme's admin script ?
That post is completly USELESS, go on another forum to Bumb topics and have more posts! People can have their oppinions, how have you been raised?
Francis

Not completly useless - you has read it and answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis[French
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxxus
That post is completly USELESS, go on another forum to Bumb topics and have more posts! People can have their oppinions, how have you been raised?
Francis
fuck you xtreme admin is old :P this one new. and silent stuff is new for me btw i am using xtreme admin in my server but i'd like to get something new

Calm down guys you can use whatever you wan't, just keep flaming and spaming away from here.

Edit: i released 1.2 version, check the first post.

yay 1.2 is out =)

this filterscript rocks

The /createmoney [amount] isnґt working. i create some money and it goes to normal again.

i cant wait untill this has levels

then I have an alternative to xadmin

How can I make me admin? Please say that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LSPD
Gangster ]
How can I make me admin? Please say that!
Quote:

/rcon login password

Maybe that?

Very good FS! Only one that works in my server, love you

are you working on levels 1-6 becasue its the only one that works on my server. and want to make good rpers admins levels 1-6

I rly think thats best Admin FS ive seen, all other Admin FS are so fucked up and too powerful, that one is just perfect, maybe you could add /setskin [ID] [SKINID] too ? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ic
Henri ]
I rly think thats best Admin FS ive seen, all other Admin FS are so fucked up and too powerful, that one is just perfect, maybe you could add /setskin [ID] [SKINID] too ? :P
A command to set other player's skin? Yes, why not.

You should add a new punishment feature i have seen in a few servers but none built into the admin script, So heres the feature
"/drop [ID] [reason]" when entered it will drop a player from the sky and they will fall to there death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake08
You should add a new punishment feature i have seen in a few servers but none built into the admin script, So heres the feature
"/drop [ID] [reason]" when entered it will drop a player from the sky and they will fall to there death.
If you want to kill player just use /killplayer [playername / playerid] [reason]

hey im creating my own server i meed to know how to get my account a admin? plz help and thx for the worderful script

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamzaf
Посмотреть сообщение
hey im creating my own server i meed to know how to get my account a admin? plz help and thx for the worderful script
Search the topic! You login to the RCON with this script!