Lags with Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BIT

Since I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BIT I have major lags within the whole servers when I'm doing the next settings:

Resolution: 1280X1024X32
Visual FX Quality: Very High
Anti-Aliasing: 3

Those setting is the correct setting I had when I had Windows XP Professional SP3, and I had 80-100 FPS, no lagging AT ALL. Now the FPS is 25 and I barley can play. But when my settings is those next settings:

Resoluation: 1280X780X32
Visual FX Quality: LOW
Anti-Aliasing: 0

The FPS with those settings is 80-100, which is very weird and annoying because the Graphic is sucks with those settings. Why is that?

My spec:

Processor: E8400 3.0 GHz
RAM: 2GB
Video Card: 210 GT Silent

What's the problem? It's very annoying because I want to fraps videos with a good quality within the game and make it even better with an original recording quality with the program which called "Action!".

delete

Are you installed your drivers after your Widnows 7 Ultimate 32 BIT installation, e.g display and audio? Also I Notice Windows 7 is little bit more hevier to run than Windows XP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossUSAAF
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you installed your drivers after your Widnows 7 Ultimate 32 BIT installation, e.g display and audio? Also I Notice Windows 7 is little bit more hevier to run than Windows XP.
Yes, I did installed the whole drivers after I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BIT. And yes, Windows 7 is heavier to run than Windows XP, but I don't think it's related to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Get a better computer!
My computer is way good enough for running GTA San Andreas.

Try running in xp mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
Try running in xp mode.
SAMP isn't able to work on Windows XP mode, I've tried it already. :\

Those seem like good specs. You may need to add a bit more RAM to your comp to make a smoother gameplay. I have close to same specs and get beast gaming with no lag. Maybe PM me and i could give you some more ideas. A +rep would be appreciated

Although I'm unsure if whether or not the RAM is the underlying issue, you certainly don't have a comfortable amount for a gaming machine. I'd have gone for at LEAST 4GB.

I can't think of anything else that would cause such low performance. Your video card seems up-to-spec as is your CPU.

Well i've got Windows-7 Ultimate 64-bit.. My Graphics card is Nvidia GeForce 440 2GB CPU-3.30 i5
All games work perfectly even the heavy ones like GTA IV... (4GB RAM)

Actually there is a known bug for some of us(I don't exactly remember but I ASSUME it was graphic card related) that the visual fx quality setting can become unbearingly difficult on some graphic cards. I know I experience it and as soon as I turn it on low it is fine. Quite frankly my game even crashes sometimes when I have it on High and I see an explosion and so forth. Forgot what kind of bug it was but I am very sure it is related to GTA SA in general.